Description du poste
To support our fast development, we are hiring 2V.I.E to help us implement Zelros technology among German insurer players ecosystem.
Zelros* is a start-up founded in 2016 by 3 serial entrepreneurs, expert in Data, Machine Learning and Digital. Our ambition is to become the leader on Artificial Intelligence for insurers. We develop a platform to “augment” our client employees in their daily activities (make them more efficient and more relevant).
Zelros is today a team of 30 passionates, experienced in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (**). Our product is used everyday at leading Insurers such as MAIF, CNP Assurances, Natixis Assurances, Groupama, Axa….
Functionally speaking our customers use our platform to optimise the Sales and Client Services processes.
(*) Zelros: name generated by a recurrent neural network RNN trained on 100k tech company names from crunchbase.com
(**) Zelros was awarded AI Startup of the year 2018 by l’Argus de l’Assurance,and is part of the strategic plan FranceIA).
At Zelros, you will be part of the Operations team, in charge of promoting our technology (marketing and sales events, requests for proposals, pitchs, presentations, …), selling our value proposal, monitoring the deployment of our platform, increasing the buy in of our customers and partners and maximizing end-user engagement.
You will be assisting the Account Executive team in charge of Germany geography in coordination with the rest of the team in France
The Germany Country Launcher is responsible for the international expansion of Zelros in Germany. Based in Munich, and mobile on the Germany territory, he will participate to the implementation of the market entry activities. He will notably have to :
develop the partnership relationships : Insurers, Brokers, Incubators, Accelerators, Venture Capitalists, Consulting companies…
- – support the launching of Zelros subsidiary in Germany : marketing, trade fairs, customers and partners scouting…
- – develop business opportunities within the insurance ecosystem (insurers, brokers, reinsurers, agents, …)
- – convince business decision makers to use our technology
- – monitor the deployment projects of our technology
- – ensure that we meet the ROI expected by our customers
- – maintain a high level of satisfaction of our customers
Duration : 12 months (starting ASAP)
Monthly income: 1942€
You fit to the profile if:
– you speak German and you like German culture
– you have an entrepreneur spirit, you want to live an adventure and join an ambitious start-up
– you want to get exposed to selling B2B software or cloud platforms
– you are interested in understanding how to disrupt the insurance industry
– you have a strong sense of service and excellent empathy skills
– you are rigorous in monitoring and reporting your activities
Nice to have:
– you have a global understanding of a corporate information system
– you have datascience knowledge
– you are familiar with complex sales (transformational programs with cultural, organizational, processes and tools impacts)
Travels in France and Europe.
Interviews with each of the 3 founders
Détails de l'offre
Date de démarrageDès que possible
Durée du contrat10 - 12 mois
ExpérienceEtudiant / Jeune diplômé
Cette offre est aussi publiée surJobTeaser