Description du poste
Zar is building the next generation of AI coaching for esports players, using ML and computer vision. Our mission is to create an ideal environment for gamers to improve together.
We played video games for 15 years, and are veteran players of League of Legends, Dota 2 and Counter Strike. We quickly realized that no matter how much time we spent watching Youtube videos, browsing stats websites or reading written guides, we didn’t improve as fast as we wanted. That is why we are bringing comprehensive real-time coaching to esports in order to help players master the highly complex games they love.
We are looking for a front end engineer intern who is passionate about UI/UX and video games to help us design and implement Zar’s coaching system. Your job will consist in understanding users needs and in designing and implementing parts of a web application that fills them. You will work closely with the founding team and have a real impact play on the early development of our platform. You will be directly mentored by our CTO and will benefit of an ideal environment to learn and sharpen your skills.
We are looking for a passionate and talented candidate that will fit well within the team and the rapidly evolving startup environment. You should have a can-do attitude, be willing to get yourself outside of your comfort zone and have very good communication skills in English. As the team is entirely made of video games lovers, we would love for you to share that passion with us.
You got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let’s talk specifics…
Location: Paris, France (Remote possible)
Responsibilities:Work closely with the funding team to design and implement front-facing tools that will be used to coach our users.Effectively communicate strategy, objectives, and performance results cross-functionally.
- Experience with Redux and BootstrapExperience with NodeJS and GraphQL a plus
- Proven record of building and debugging high quality, scalable and responsive UI/UX products a plus
- Passion for video games and knowledge about LoL/Dota 2 a plus
- Professional work ethic coupled with sound judgmentAbility to “roll up your sleeves” to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a“big-picture” view. You are excited about the idea of working with a small team to get the jobdone, even if you sometimes need to do things that are outside of your direct job description.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
- We’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply: send an email with your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
Détails de l'offre
Date de démarrageDès que possible
ExpérienceEtudiant / Jeune diplômé
Cette offre est aussi publiée surJobTeaser